Apr 4, 2012





(Sweater: Vintage // Pink Blazer: Vintage Nicole Miller // Shirt: DIY // Shorts: Vintage // Jewelry: F21, vintage and Jazzy Creams)


I went to the goodwill the other day while I was out and found this absolutely ridiculous, amazing, perfect sequin sweater for $10! As soon as I saw it I gasped and knew it was mine. It's missing a few sequins on the sleeve, but nothing that can't be fixed. I'm in love with the neon red color, plus the sequins are an iridescent red/orange color which is so dreamy. The pink blazer I'm wearing underneath it was a suit of my mom's she bought in the 80s. It has a pair of matching pants as well :) I've been in love with the suit since I was little, mostly because it's all pink and has little paint tubes printed all over it, so perfect!

I feel like during the past three months I've gone through a total transformation. Both internally and physically. I'm wearing tons of color, which is something I've always loved on other people but been fearful of on myself. Learning to truly love myself has been an absolute blessing.
Every day I'm so thankful for my beautiful friends and family.

9 comments:

  1. you look awesome, AWESOME i say!
    and you do remind me of 90's gwen stefani. ehehe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style, and you're absolutely beautiful!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pink hair :)
    this outfit is awesome!!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. THAT.JACKET!!!! LOVVVVVVEEE. You look stunning, this outfit is awesome :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fuck Yea! You amazing Girl! Your pink Blazer is Fab! I love it so much!

    http://llkillu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey there, just found your blog through lookbook, you and your pink hair are amazing!!! following you now ;)

    CRYSTAL HEARTS VINTAGE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic shoes and style! I never saw a blogger like You, You are AWESOME!!! <3

    www.madebyz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

);